MuscuPassion - Le Forum de musculation depuis 2007

Retrouvez toute l'information des passionnés de muscu sur un forum libre. Partage des programmes, conseils entre les membres et convivialité.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Hidetada yamagishi

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
Louloubabar

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 36329

Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hidetada yamagishi   Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 EmptySam 17 Nov - 13:31

seminar in Japan Saturday, January 14, 2012.: (en japonais mr. green )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ramos

ramos

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 2664

MessageSujet: Re: Hidetada yamagishi   Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 EmptyLun 19 Nov - 6:35

[img]Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 P1060358[/img]
Au fibo 2012

Lui en hs il fait pas bodybuilders pro, maintenant quand il se prépare il fait de merveilles.!!!!!!!!!
Wesmer

Wesmer

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 1016

MessageSujet: Re: Hidetada yamagishi   Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 EmptyMer 28 Nov - 11:21

Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 27913_10
http://michael.ouaki.free.fr
thejpman

thejpman

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 14877

MessageSujet: Re: Hidetada yamagishi   Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 EmptySam 26 Jan - 15:59

Ripped to Perfection!
Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 Hide-r10
Hide Yamagishi Slays the Bigger Men With Killer Condition
Hide Yamagishi has a classic physique that’s balanced, with wide, round shoulders, a tiny waist and sweeping quads. At a stage weight of 220 pounds, Hide has slain many a dragon who towered over and outweighed him— including Dennis Wolf, Dennis James, Toney Freeman, Jason Huh and Todd Jewell. Hide slays the bigger men with his killer condition— has to be ripped to perfection. Hide is the first professional Japanese bodybuilder to compete in the Mr. Olympia contest in 2007. He made the top three at the Olympia for three years in a row— while most pros finish out their careers without ever placing in the top 10. Here’s how Hide dials in that elusive combination of being cut, symmetrical and full— with kick-ass training, proper nutrition, iron-willed focus and hard work.

Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 Hideripped

STATS
Full Name Hidetada Yamagishi
Place of Birth Sapporo, Japan
Date of Birth June 30, 1973
Residence Los Angeles, CA
Contest Weight 225 (anticipated)
Off-season Weight 248

Training Split
Monday Legs
Tuesday Chest and calves
Wednesday OFF
Thursday Back
Friday Delts and calves
Saturday Arms
Sunday OFF

Sample Off-Season Training Per Body Part:
Quads: Leg extensions, leg presses, hack squats, squats.

Chest: Incline bench presses, dumbbell bench presses, Hammer Strength decline presses, cable crossovers.

Back: Lat pulldowns, T-bar rows, barbell rows, cable rows.

Hams and Calves: Lying leg curls, stiff-leg deadlifts, seated leg curls, lunges, standing calf raises, seated calf raises.

Delts: Side raises, front raises, seated front presses, rear raises, upright rows.

Arms: Barbell curls/cable press-downs, incline dumbbell curls/skull-crushers, Scott curls/dumbbell French presses (super sets)

Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 Hideripped2

Contest Diet— 2 Weeks Out from 2012 Mr. Olympia*
4:00 a.m. One capsule Detonate

4:30 a.m. 40 minutes cardio

6:00 a.m. Protein pancakes made from the following mix: 10 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop MyoFusion, 3 tablets Anavite

8:30 a.m. 6 oz. chicken breast, 5 oz. 99% lean ground turkey, 100 grams rice, 2 cups broccoli, 6 tablets Vasotropin

9:30 a.m. 2 scoops SuperPump MAX, 1 scoop Aminolast

10:30 a.m. Train; during workout, 1 scoop Aminolast, 1 scoop SizeOn Max Performance

11:30 a.m. 2 scoops IntraPro (whey protein), 1 scoop GlycoFuse

12:00 p.m. 6 oz. chicken breast, 5 oz. 99% lean ground turkey, 100 grams rice, 2 cups broccoli

3:00 p.m. 6 oz. chicken breast, 5 oz. 99% lean ground turkey, 2 cups broccoli

4:30 p.m. One capsule Detonate

5:00 p.m. 40 minutes cardio

6:30 p.m. 6 oz. chicken breast, 5 oz. 99% lean ground turkey, 2 cups broccoli

9 p.m. 6 oz. chicken breast, 5 oz. 99% lean ground turkey, 2 cups broccoli, 3 tablets Anavite

* All supplements by Gaspari Nutrition

A Little Help From 8-Time Ms. Olympia Iris Kyle
Throughout her pro career, Iris Kyle has been known for consistently displaying impeccable condition, more than once superior to the men’s Mr. O winner the same year! What many people don’t know (mainly because she doesn’t seek accolades or take credit) is that she also helps other athletes get into the best shape of their lives. Last year, she took on Hide Yamagishi as a client and vowed to help him take his physique to the next level.

“I’ve known Hide for a few years through our mutual friend, Cathy LeFrancois,” Iris said. “At times I stayed out in Cathy’s huge house out in Los Angeles to prepare for shows, and Hide was also living there. We would talk, as pro bodybuilders do, about our workouts, diets and how we prepared for contests. Hide was impressed with my level of expertise and with the condition I got into. He was always so humble and polite. Right around the time of the Arnold, I was training at Gold’s in Venice and he approached me to see if I would be interested in working with him. Since I knew I could help make him better, I agreed right then and there.

“Being that he’s shorter, he needs to be thicker and in perfect condition. It didn’t take long before I gave him the nickname ‘Hide the Machine.’ I call him that because he does what I ask him to, never questions me and never complains. It doesn’t matter if he’s dog-tired or low on carbs, he always works hard in his training and gets all his cardio done. I have a practice where I ask my clients to shoot me quick texts to let me know they are up and doing morning cardio, eating meal one, two and so on. Hide is the most reliable of anybody with this. Another reason I call Hide a machine is because he’s incredibly focused on being the best he can be. He doesn’t let any drama or distractions take his eyes off the prize. Hide is one of the hardest workers I have ever known, and an excellent representative for the sport of bodybuilding.”

The Dragonslayer Speaks About Hide
“Hide is one of the hardest-working bodybuilders I’ve ever known. I’ve trained with him a few times, and quit is not in his vocabulary. Probably the most impressive thing about Hide is that even when he’s in the final stages of a contest diet and his energy levels are sinking fast, he never shows it. Hide never lets up with his training or cardio, and continues to make time for his fans and have a genuine smile on his face wherever he meets them. He loves the sport with an ingrained passion, and he wants to be the best. And just like I did, he also uses presentation and condition as powerful weapons against the bigger guys. He’s fearless onstage and never intimidated, because he believes in himself and he believes that his hard work will pay off.” —Rich Gaspari
Louloubabar

MessageSujet: Re: Hidetada yamagishi   Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 EmptyMer 8 Mai - 21:55

Il y a quelques années avec Cathy Lefrançois:
Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 468203_246169918855261_870104333_o
Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 395677_246169928855260_1854340397_n
Louloubabar

MessageSujet: Re: Hidetada yamagishi   Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 EmptyVen 23 Aoû - 10:49

Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 1004684_10151784902856281_306295074_n
Louloubabar

MessageSujet: Re: Hidetada yamagishi   Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 EmptySam 31 Aoû - 20:14

Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 1280840_10151898506474439_650778811_n
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hidetada yamagishi   Hidetada yamagishi - Page 4 Empty

Hidetada yamagishi

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4