MuscuPassion - Le Forum de musculation depuis 2007

Retrouvez toute l'information des passionnés de muscu sur un forum libre. Partage des programmes, conseils entre les membres et convivialité.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Sujets similaires
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

Partagez

Missy Coles 2011

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
thejpman

thejpman

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 14877

Missy Coles 2011 Empty
MessageSujet: Missy Coles 2011   Missy Coles 2011 EmptyVen 25 Fév - 5:27

Missy Coles 2011 Missy_coles_arnold_rot

Road to the Arnold: 2 Week Out Interview with IFBB Bikini Pro Missy Coles. Vanessa Campbell caught up with Missy at Bombshell Headquarters in Daytona Beach, FL. We cornered the bikini pro and asked her for all the details! At 2 weeks out Missy is rumored to look better than ever!

Road to the Arnold: 2 Week Out Interview with IFBB Bikini Pro Missy Coles
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
thejpman

thejpman

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 14877

Missy Coles 2011 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Missy Coles 2011   Missy Coles 2011 EmptySam 19 Nov - 21:28

Missy Coles Continues Her Journey Forward....
Missy Coles 2011 Headshot
Hi everyone! I am 4 weeks out of my last show of the season and things are starting to get intense. Track workouts have been added to my weekly cardio plan and I love the challenge. Nothing beats taking the workout outside, when most of my life is spent inside a gym!

I had a recent set-back due to the new sprinting routine- extreme pain in my upper quad. No matter how much I warmed up and stretched, every time I pushed myself to sprint speed, the shooting pain would come back. I stopped the sprints and continued with my regular cardio sessions but it was difficult knowing that I should be challenging my muscles in a different way. I needed to figure out what was causing this pain right away. I went to see a chiropractor and after some tests he said (in laymen’s terms) that my hip socket was slightly out of place which caused my quad muscle to be weak. He set it yesterday and today I am sprinting at about 80%. Oh and he gave some exercises to do...haha...more exercises!! I'm a happy girl again and ready to set that track on fire!

With new exercises, straightened joints, and a revived attitude, during these next 4 weeks, I will be concentrating on every meal and doing every workout with 100% intensity! I'm set to fly to Daytona to train with my amazing trainers, Bombshell Fitness. Stay tuned for my last days of training...needless to say, I'm pumped for this show!!

Until next week, I hope your days are filled with laughter, love and hard earned sweat!

MissyColes

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Missy Coles 2011 Beach
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Missy Coles 2011

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1