MuscuPassion - Le Forum de musculation depuis 2007

Retrouvez toute l'information des passionnés de muscu sur un forum libre. Partage des programmes, conseils entre les membres et convivialité.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

Partagez

Hartford Battle of Champions 2011

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Louloubabar

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 36329

Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 Empty
MessageSujet: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptyVen 7 Jan - 10:45

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
thejpman

thejpman

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 14877

MessageSujet: Re: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptyMar 19 Juil - 0:43

Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 2011europaBOC_poster

Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 2011europaBOC_competitorlist1

Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 2011europaBOC_competitorlist2

Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 2011europaBOC_competitorlist3

MIchael Frolik

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 840

MessageSujet: Re: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptyMar 19 Juil - 1:31

Venezuelan Heniz Senior will do this show also:

his words from sunday:
Citation :
‎2 weeks out the Battle of Champions ... Feeling the pain baby !!! Working hard for glory !!!
thejpman

thejpman

MessageSujet: Re: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptySam 23 Juil - 13:57

He’s Tricky!

Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 2011_europa_hartford
Next weekend, July 29th and the 30th, marks the second year of Ed and Betty Pariso’s Europa Battle of Champions held in Hartford, Connecticut. As this show has gotten closer and closer the line-up has remained fairly bare. Up until earlier this week the Men’s Open Bodybuilding division only had four competitors officially entered. A few days ago three more names appeared on the official competitor list, bringing the total to seven. Now just because there are only nine men currently on the list doesn’t mean that that’s all we will see on stage come July 29th. I asked the Men’s Athlete’s Representative, Bob Cicherillo when the last chance to turn in an application was and he said, “All applications must be turned in by this coming Wednesday.”
Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 2011europaBOC_competitorlist1
The lack of names on the list has spurred at least one guy to see how he fares in Connecticut: Ricky “Tricky” Jackson! Tricky was dieting for Dexter Jackson’s Jacksonville Pro 202 Show on August 5th, and still plans on doing both Dexter’s show and the Dallas Europa Super Show the weekend after. Tricky has always wanted to jump into an Open show, and when I asked him about it he told me, “Seeing Mark Dugdale do well at the PBW Championships in Tampa, and Flex Lewis qualifying in Spain makes me want to see what I can do against some of these big guys.” Interestingly, Tricky also mentioned that another factor that influenced his decision to do the Battle of Champions was, “I heard Bob Cicherillo on ACCESS BODYBUILDING saying that if these small guys can’t hack it in the Open then they need to pack it up and go home… yada yada yada… That’s another reason I wanted to do this show, because it’s not always necessarily about not being able to compete against bigger guys. I have done that my entire career and I’m not running from it. When 202 goes to 212, I’ll continue to compete against guys that are bigger.”
Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 Tricky
Personally, I think( swingerman) Tricky has made an excellent strategic move by doing this show, and I can’t wait to see him onstage against Will “World” Harris and Johnnie Jackson!
thejpman

thejpman

MessageSujet: Re: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptyVen 29 Juil - 15:44

thejpman

thejpman

MessageSujet: Re: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptyVen 29 Juil - 22:27

Figures

Jelena Abbou - local CT competitor, her conditioning is better than I've seen in the past. I'm glad she moved back to Figure, it suits her physique better.

Tiffany Archer - tall and lean, conditioning is a bit soft but she still looks good.

Holly Beck - from Sarasota, FL. bringing her usual package, tight conditioning , small waist and broad shoulders. Pretty suit.

Melanie DePalma - Her posing and walking is too stiff, not feminine enough. We didn't get to see her back either.

Ali Frahn - brand new pro, this is her pro debut. Lots of fans in the audience. Wide waist, tight conditioning with striated glutes.

Aleisha Hart - way too soft

Caroline Hernandez - she lives in NY, she could be a little harder in the legs and stomach.

Elizabeth Maurice - Not a fan of her posing, knees are poking out. Her hair is in her face too and bangs are too long

Teresita Morales - second pro show, teeny tiny, tight conditioning, may be too tight

Chikondi Mseka - jsut went pro at Jr USAs. a bit soft, way too soft, great shape though and thats what got her pro card

Angelica Nebbia - got engaged and her pro card at Team U. from Long Island, my home town. Tiny little thing, tight, cute look, very prety, she looks great

Hazal Nelson - she;s got a soft butt, she needs to come down a little in size, holding too much muscle

Emily Nicholson - posing is too stiff, lacks confidence and stage presence, needs to loosen up

Marcy Porter - FL/NJ girl, haven't seen Marcy compete in about a year. She is a little too soft this year.

Tiffany Procopio - got her pro card last year at N Americans, she's a bit hard and her tan is too light. Looks good overall though.

Gennifer STrobo - recently won Toronto if I'm not mistaken. Very tight conditioning.

Gina Trochiano - Jerz girl. much improved since the NY Pro. Much tighter, looks much more confident. Her legs are a bit soft, though everywhere else she looks good. I think she is a top girl.

First call out-
1-Jelena Abbou, 3- Holly Beck, 6- Aleisha Hart, 10- Chikondi Mseka , 16- Jennifer Strobo

Second Call out- 2- Tiffany Archer, 6- Aleisha Hart, 12- Hazel Nelson, 17- Gina Trochiano

LEECH

LEECH

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 58221
Localisation : Planète des Elohim ,à une année-lumière de notre système solaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptyVen 29 Juil - 22:34

Ah ben y a un webcast apparemment ,et c'est tout de suite :

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/live/2011-europa-battle-champions.html
http://www.muscupassion.com
LEECH

LEECH

Localisation : Planète des Elohim ,à une année-lumière de notre système solaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptyVen 29 Juil - 22:42

LEECH

LEECH

MessageSujet: Re: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptyVen 29 Juil - 23:31

Enfin ça va être le tour des hommes !
LEECH

LEECH

MessageSujet: Re: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptyVen 29 Juil - 23:39

Alves est bien ,un poil moins sec que d'habitude .
Les quads sont gros mais un peu lisses .
LEECH

LEECH

MessageSujet: Re: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptyVen 29 Juil - 23:40

Atoyan est gros .
Quads impressionnants mais haut pas sec .Pas de découpe .
thejpman

thejpman

MessageSujet: Re: Hartford Battle of Champions 2011   Hartford Battle of Champions 2011 EmptyVen 29 Juil - 23:41