MuscuPassion - Le Forum de musculation depuis 2007

Retrouvez toute l'information des passionnés de muscu sur un forum libre. Partage des programmes, conseils entre les membres et convivialité.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Mike Jenkins 2013

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
thejpman

thejpman

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 14877

Mike Jenkins 2013 Empty
MessageSujet: Mike Jenkins 2013   Mike Jenkins 2013 EmptyVen 25 Jan - 3:43

2013-01-09

I took part in a Grace fundraiser at Crossfit 717. Not a PR but at this point I had not decided to get knee surgery so I had just done my normal Friday press training. My weight in the video is around 390lbs.

Mike Jenkins 2013 4117_d10
The 2012 Arnold Strongman Classic winner and top 5 finisher at last years World's Strongest Man announced several week ago he would be sitting out this years Strongman Classic due to a continuing knee injury. At the time he felt that he could not be 100% in an event that is far more physically demanding and taxing than any other in the world. In that decision he confirmed with Dr Terry Todd, his own Orthopaedic surgeon, his sponsors and his lovely wife Keri, and came to the conclusion now was the best time for surgical intervention. Here is Mike's update to his fans from last night updating everyone on his progress and his availability and appearances at the Arnold Expo.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Mike Jenkins 2013

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1