MuscuPassion - Le Forum de musculation depuis 2007

Retrouvez toute l'information des passionnés de muscu sur un forum libre. Partage des programmes, conseils entre les membres et convivialité.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Partagez

News de Scot Mendelson

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
DEBBY_IFBB_PRO

DEBBY_IFBB_PRO

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 13759

News de Scot Mendelson Empty
MessageSujet: News de Scot Mendelson   News de Scot Mendelson EmptySam 19 Déc - 13:19

Il vient de passer ce samedi un barre à 468kg (1031lb). Ceci est le troisième plus grand bench de tous les temps et le plus grand bench de tous les temps dans la caté des -125kg (275lb).

Dernière édition par DBS le Sam 28 Aoû - 20:09, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
O-Dy-C

O-Dy-C

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 2703

MessageSujet: Re: News de Scot Mendelson   News de Scot Mendelson EmptySam 19 Déc - 14:13

Shocked
DEBBY_IFBB_PRO

DEBBY_IFBB_PRO

MessageSujet: Re: News de Scot Mendelson   News de Scot Mendelson EmptyDim 20 Déc - 2:07

Citation :
Sources have reported that prior to Scot Mendelson getting credit for his 1,031 pound bench press on Saturday, that he received three red lights. Subsequently, the referees had a discussion with Mendelson that apparently included review of video of the lift. In the end, the judges declared the lift good.

However, the APF does not allow video review. In response to questions on the matter, federation referee Beverly McDaniel is careful to make a distinction between what occurred with Mendelson and a true video review. McDaniel: "It's my understanding (again, I wasn't there) that the judges looked at the video as a courtesy, and did not base their decision on it. They were all in agreement that the lift was good other than the issue with lockout. The judges decided that was their error, not the lifters. Lifters or their family/training partners often push a video in my face, LOL, and of course I look. But I always let them know that my looking won't change anything, my call will stand."

Paul Key responds that "but in this case they looked at the video and then changed their decision. in your case, you looked at the videos and then left the decision the same..in this one, they looked at the vids and changed thier decision. I dont think thats something that should be ok...."

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/13813
DEBBY_IFBB_PRO

DEBBY_IFBB_PRO

MessageSujet: Re: News de Scot Mendelson   News de Scot Mendelson EmptySam 28 Aoû - 20:12

le 21/08 avec une barre à 450,5kg

raphadu60

raphadu60

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 1599

MessageSujet: Re: News de Scot Mendelson   News de Scot Mendelson EmptyMer 14 Aoû - 18:52

raphadu60

raphadu60

Pts Actifs/Pertinence : 1599

MessageSujet: Re: News de Scot Mendelson   News de Scot Mendelson EmptySam 17 Aoû - 19:35

Il revient aux grosses charges !

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: News de Scot Mendelson   News de Scot Mendelson Empty

News de Scot Mendelson

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1